Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Swallowed

So, if it's not one thing, it's another... lol I broke my foot, so I haven't been working. I SHOULD be painting and drawing more, but it's like all of the motivation has been sucked out of me.

This is like.. Week 5? now, and i finally painted something. I got new xrays last week, I haven't even begun to heal (which is apparently normal), so it sucks. Big time. The pain isn't bad unless I walk around a lot, hence the reason I cannot work right now. Me calf muscle feels like it's on the stretcher, from being contorted different ways to accomodate my foot.

In the last year, I've injured myself and needed hospital treatment twice now. Lame. lol

OKAY YEAH PAINTING!

Swallowed, 2010
8x10 acrylic on wood.



TWO FOR ONE!

Here is a drawing I did too, represent Sada Abe. You can google her if you don't know about her. I dare you. Just a warning, it's pretty messed up.



Both are for sale on my Etsy shoppe in either print form or original
hvireo.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. you are really amazing.

    i miss you ashley!!

    keep up the good artwork..or else...i will find you and then...

    well let's just say a hospital will be involved.

    that is a threat.

    dammit.

    ReplyDelete